Disclosure; I know very little.
1. Always apologize for drunkenly ordering glitter on your mom's Amazon account.
2. Take care of your mental health. There is no shame in struggling.
There is no shame in asking for help.
3. Like revenge, left over pizza, is a dish best served cold.
4. Read classic novels, they will make you a more well rounded reader and writer.
5. Admit to your friends when you have diarrhea, they most likely already know.
6. Don't listen to people who find art underwhelming.
7. Pity the people who make unwarranted remarks about your body. They are shallow. Tragic.
8. When you say sorry, you should mean it.
9.Embrace passion. Passionate people make the world a better place.
10. ALWAYS thank, and love the person you were at 13. I am a firm believer
that the awkward junior high years are important.
11. Do small, kind favors for the people you love. Make their day lighter.
12. Don't be an asshole about someone else's makeup. If they feel beautiful,
that's what's important.
14. Listen to people who challenge your views, you might learn something.
15. Laugh genuinely, loudly, unapologetically.
16. When having a bad day, get in your car, listen to Wilson Phillips "Hold On",
sing it as loudly and intensely as you can muster.
17. Hell hath no fury like an articulate woman.
18. IF YOU SIT SHOT GUN YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF MUSIC,
don't take this job lightly.
19.Don't start a serious conversation on an empty stomach. You will be irrational
with hunger anger. hangry.
20. Be a role model, or a cautionary tale. Maybe both.
Libby Anne Groseclose